Pages

Ultimate Blog Party

Wednesday, April 18, 2012


Ultimate Blog Party 2012

 
If you are stopping by for the first time from the UBP12 I'd like to take a minute to introduce myself.

My name is Brooke, I'm a mom to two adorable daughter's and a wife to the most patient husband who puts up with all my crazy DIY ideas :-)

I started my blog last year on a journey to make our house a home.  I am always on the search for creative, unique and budget friendly ways to decorate.

One of my absolute favorite things is to garage sale hunt and turn someone's trash into someone else's treasure.

Here are some examples of my favorite projects...

Click on the links below each picture to be taken to the original post. 


 

 



I hope you'll grab a cup of coffee and stay awhile.  I would love it if you choose to follow along and I absolutely love your comments, I read each and every one and respond by email.

Have fun at the party!  There are so many amazing blogs linked up!



5 comments:

Garage Sales R Us said...

HI there! I am stopping by from the UBP! I am a huge fan of garage saleing too! I will be following and can't wait to see what you find next! I blog over at http://www.garagesalesrus.blogspot.com/ where we show everyone the amazing deals we get on craft projects, home decor, fashion and so much more! Check us out when you get a chance!

A Maui Blog said...

Amazing decorative ideas! Can't wait to see more of them soon. The UBP is surely one great way of gaining knowledge from fellow moms. Nice meeting you!

April said...

Hey! Stopping by from the UPB! I'm following now-love your projects!

Christina at I Gotta Create! said...

Beautiful projects, Brooke! I'm in love with the tea light wall art! Found you via the blog hop. Following you via GFC.
<3 Christina
http://igottacreate.blogspot.com/
http://www.hellocotton.com/mypage/igottacreate

Michelle said...

i love the spoon candle idea!

Post a Comment

It makes my day to read your sweet comments!