Pages

Springtime Porch

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Whoo Hoo!  Spring is finally coming with 80 degree weather in the forecast!  I am so impatient for nice weather this time of year, but it definitely helps brighten the mood when I see fresh flowers and colors displayed on our front porch.



I love my old ladder that I can spruce up for any season or decor.  You can view my Christmas ladder here and fall ladder here.





I painted some old clay pots for a colorful, but distressed look and added some cheerful flowers.


How about you all?  Are you are itching for summer like I am?

Linking up here :-)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking good! The painted pots are perfect - turquoise is much prettier than the horrible colour of terracotta. What does that colour GO with?? :)

Unknown said...

It's lovely!! The ladder is such a fun touch!

~Emily from 52mantels.com

Tania Pelletier said...

Very cute! I made myself a kitchen herb garden ladder last weekend. It's here on my blog if you'd like to take a look: http://littlevintagecottage.blogspot.com/2012/04/backyard-remodel-part-iii-herb-ladder.html

Tania

Linda @ it all started with paint said...

Love the ladder planter display ... and the distressed pots too!

:)

Linda

Post a Comment

It makes my day to read your sweet comments!