Pages

Grey Dresser Makeover w/ CeCe Caldwell's Paints

Monday, April 2, 2012

I used a new paint from CeCe Caldwells  that I purchased from Mindy at Pretty in Paint and I must say I absolutely love this stuff!  A complete review will be coming in a future post. 

For this dresser I used Seattle Mist, Dustin Gulf Green and Spring Hill Green to create a fun look for any room...





I absolutely love the beautiful, light shade of grey of Seattle Mist and the subtle pops of color make it a unique and fun piece for any room.  


This post will be featured at Mom's Fun Money this week.

I will be linking up to these parties.

 

11 comments:

Pretty In Paint said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pretty In Paint said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pretty In Paint said...

Oh my gosh!! Its amazing!! You did a fabulous job!

Pretty In Paint said...

Oh my gosh!! Its amazing!! You did a fabulous job!

Rhiannon said...

Love the pops of colour! What a clever way to add it too. Think I will be giving this a go very soon :)

Amy Fountain said...

This is a very eccentric piece.

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I just love that you painted the sides in those bright colors ... it's such a fun surprise (and great choice of colors, too). Started following you on twitter.

Taylor @ Pink Heels Pink Truck said...

I love the pop of color! So different! I would love for you to share this with my Unveil Your Genius Link Party! (New linky every Thursday). Here's this week's linky link:
http://taylornorris.blogspot.com/2012/04/unveil-your-genius-link-party-5.html

Happy Friday!

Kathryn J Cain said...

what a cool idea,I have a piece to do and need t paint the drawers,but different colors waY COOL

Emily said...

I love the colored sides of the drawers. that is a great touch!

Honey I'm Home Blog said...

So pretty. I am so impressed with the idea to paint the sides of the drawers. It looks so great. Thank you for sharing on Fabulous Friday. BTW, I have a great giveaway going on - please feel free to stop by & enter: http://michellelunt.blogspot.com/2012/04/fun-giveaway-and-thank-you-to-my.html

Warmly, Michelle

Post a Comment

It makes my day to read your sweet comments!