Pages

Pinterest Christmas Style

Sunday, November 20, 2011

I am so excited for Thanksgiving next week!  We get to spend the long weekend with the in-laws hanging out with no responsibilities...and of course we are throwing a little tailgating in the mix :-) 

However, the thing I am most excited about is going to pick out our Christmas tree!  I can't wait! I am so thrilled for Christmas and can't wait to get back and start my decorating!

To put me in the mood even more I have started my Pinterest search for great Christmas inspiration.  Here are a few of my favorites...

I adore this Charlie Brown Christmas tree...
via
So cute for an advent calendar...


via
 Everything about this is just beautiful, especially love the branches around the table...

via


And just because this is the cutest thing I have ever seen...

via
 
 To see more of my Holiday favorites and any of my other pins follow me here.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I am a new follower, please follow me back at lefthandedideas.com.

Unknown said...

I love pinterest! These are great pictures. I'm your newest follower from the Sunday Social. I'd love you to stop by my blog & maybe follow along too!
Sally
loveofhomes.blogspot.com

Julia @ 551Eastdesign said...

Oh my goodness that last picture is too sweet!!

Unknown said...

Found you through The Sasse Life Sunday Social, and I have to say I'm in LOVE with your blog! So many great ideas! Thanks for sharing--you've got a new follower in me! Feel free to hop over and check out my blog when you get a chance :)

-Melissa, Walking in Faith
http://faithfulmelissa.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

It makes my day to read your sweet comments!