Pages

My Favorite Things for Under $30

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Here are some of my absolute favorite finds for under $30 bucks...

I love this Garnier lotion, and actually most all Garnier lotions...I am a lotion snob LOL.  I hate when my skin feels greasy or oily and this lotion makes my skin feel so soft and sinks in quickly, without making it greasy.


I have a fabulous vacuum that I love, that is well over $30, but I still use my swiffer all the time and I love the ones with the Febreze scent.  They are the best at picking up little crumbs or dog food or the dreaded broken glass on the floor - the glass sticks to these like magnets.

I {LOVE} this mascara by L'Oreal!  For some reason every now and then I get the bright idea to try a different mascara and I hate it!  I always return to my one and only love...



Port of Subs - My absolute favorite sandwich shop!  I am so sad that we don't have one where we live now, but growing up this was my favorite meal.  My parents would ask what I wanted for my birthday dinner and my answer would always be, "PORT OF SUBS!"



I love the lighted branches right now!  I just bought some at Craft Warehouse for $9 and I can't wait to use them.  There are also larger ones for $20 something and they have so many different styles and colors.

For more great finds for under $30 check out The Nester's favorite things link party.

4 comments:

SkinnyMeg said...

I love that mascara too!! Those lighted branches look amazing, are they battery operated?

Kelli @ The Loss Cause said...

It's fun learning about you, Brooke!

Brooke @ Spruce Your Nest said...

Megan - the ones I got are battery operated. I believe they have both plug in and battery.

Thanks Kelli :-)

Melanie said...

Oooh! I'm going to try this mascara! I honestly have tried every mascara on the planet, but this one :) so it's next. You have a beautiful blog!!

So nice to 'meet' you today! I blog at "Only A Breath" and would love for you to stop by and visit :)

Hugs!
Melanie

Post a Comment

It makes my day to read your sweet comments!