Pages

Friday Funny #1

Thursday, February 16, 2012

I know by the end of another exhausting week that there is nothing better than a good laugh.  I have decided to designate Fridays to provide us with just that.  Starting today I am going to share a funny, whether it be a photo, video, billboard or whatever else I may decide that you just must see!


Hope to bring a smile for you to start your weekend...

I know many of us can relate to these ;-)

via

via


If you want to see more funnys throughout the week, follow me on Pinterest.

4 comments:

Karla Do More said...

Haha well you succeeded. I laughed. Thanks for that. :D

Good Time Charlie said...

Oh my, that did make me laugh! I love the "what my mom thinks I do, and what my husband wishes I would do"!!!! Both so true!

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh my gosh, what a darling post!!! I love the one about what your husband wishes--so funny!!! You are one of my featured guests this week, so whenever you have a chance just pop over and take a look. Have a great weekend!
XO
Cindy

1CardCreator said...

Love your post Brooke. Congratulations on making Cindy's featured list, I am honored to share a spot with you there. ~Diane

Post a Comment

It makes my day to read your sweet comments!