Pages

Crafty, Scrappy, Happy Link Party Favorites!!

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Hi Everyone!  Can you believe there were over 400 LINKS!!
What a way for Jaime at Crafty, Scrappy, Happy to celebrate her one year Anniversary!!

I am honored to have been part of her celebration. 

I would like to share my favorites from the party (in no particular order).

The Woven Home shared her amazing playroom reveal!


It All Started With Paint shared her amazing entry!  I love every single detail about this!


Entry B&B more (550x413) (2)


I love this stenciled bathroom from Clean & Scentsible.  Not only the stenciling, but the colors and all the little details are fabulous!




Last, but definitely not least...Remodelaholic!  I love this framed out TV.  I have seen this before and it ran a pretty penny.  This version is much cheaper and even more beautiful in my opinion.  It completely changed the look of this room!


IMG_1215


3 comments:

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

I love them all....now if only one of these folks would come to my house and decorate!

I'm your newest follower. Please stop by and say hi.

momto8 said...

i see why they are your favorites..

Unknown said...

You had so many amazing projects link up last week. These three are definitely amazing...thanks for hosting. I love your blog! I also love your Friday Funny...what a great sense of humor you have!

I am your newest GFC and Linky follower so I don't miss out on anything new...looking forward to this Friday's Funny and I put your party button on my blog! I'd love for you to come and visit my blog sometime! Have a great rest of the week!

Marilyn
4you-withlove.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

It makes my day to read your sweet comments!