Pages

Summer Color Decor!

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Since it's 100 degrees out and I have no motivation to go in out garage and start painting any of my projects, I thought I would share some inspiration photos...

I am in love with color!  I definitely adore the all white rooms, but color just really makes me happy!

If you have followed my blog for any length of time you would probably realize this pretty quickly from my orange & blue table, side table, hutch, and other paint color choices.

So here are some of my favorite Pinterest inspirations...

buffet, blue, yellow walls

I am absolutely in love with everything about this! Mustard yellow has always been a favorite of mine, and when you mix it with the blue and dark stain, it is just Heaven!!

green and blue living room, colorful curtains

I have to admit, if I saw those curtains at the store I would run in the other direction!  That just shows you how much a truly know about decorating ;-) 
But the combination of fabrics and colors in this room just bring a smile to my face.  This is a room that i would love to come home to everyday.

blue house, yellow door, pop of color, white trim, shutters

How could you ever be in a bad mood if this was your entrance!  It is just stunning!   I think I may be able to convince my husband that we have to paint our house in these colors..."a happy wife equals a happy life" right, and I would be forever happy to have that door!

Ta ta for now.  Soon I will be showing you some colorful projects of my own...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day to read your sweet comments!