Pages

Springtime Furniture Favorites!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I am dying for Spring to get here and have been gravitating towards some springtime looks when it comes to my favorite furniture finds right now.  Please click on the links below each picture to be taken to the source.

How cute is this pallet table!?  The colors make me so happy!

Pinned Image
via

These crate seats would be perfect in an outdoor patio for some extra seating.

Pinned Image
via 

Last, but definitely not least...I love this mint dresser that Liz did!  It is such a fresh, perfect color!

Pinned Image


How about you all?  Are you ready for Spring yet?  Any colors or trends that you are loving for the upcoming season?


1 comments:

Allie Carrillo said...

Yeah, the furniture signifies spring quite emphatically! It makes me feel excited for the change of seasons and its arrival. :) The pallet table particularly optimizes spring colors.

Post a Comment

It makes my day to read your sweet comments!