Pages

Christmas Tree Debut

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I am finally done with our Christmas decorating and ready to show you our tree :-) 


We always go with a live tree...this year we got an 8' Noble and it is decorated with mostly western decor that we received during our first couple years of marriage when my husband was bull riding and I was barrel racing...we haven't changed it much over the years, just added a few ornaments here and there.  I thought about changing it up this year, but after looking through all the ornaments, I just couldn't bring myself to change it quite yet.









and of course we need have a couple light bulbs mixed in since we own an electrical contracting business :-)




I'll be linking up here...





3 comments:

SkinnyMeg said...

Your tree is darling, I love the cowboy theme!!

Brittany said...

love it, brooke! specially the "you might be a redneck if..." ornament...too cute!
funwiththefullwoods.blogspot.com

Honey at 2805 said...

Your tree is festive and I do like the theme!
I put a small tree in a sportsman/southwest theme in my family room, but as yet haven't taken pictures of it!

Thank you for linking to the Christmas Tree Party at 2805!

Post a Comment

It makes my day to read your sweet comments!