Pages

Large, overwhelming wall in need of some inspiration...

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Since moving into a new home we basically have a blank canvas of wall space that is way too large for anything I own.  It is my new mission to find something that will look fabulous on this wall.  This is the main wall that you focus on when walking through the front door into the house.  I want whatever finds its home here to be something eye catching and unique.  Basically, something to set a statement for the whole room. 



Here are some ideas that I found while surfing the blogs, the possibilities are endless...

Maybe some shelves with pictures inspired by Thrifty Decor Chick?? 

                   Aren't these gorgeous wall plates as inspired by Decorista Daydreams eye catching?!

Then I saw this on  Lovely Undergrad and this is exactly what I had been thinking of!    
            Something large, unique and memorable that wouldn't be too overwhelming with the rest of the room.
           But of course I couldn't stop when I found the perfect inspiration piece, and I am so glad I didn't :)       
Just when you think something couldn't possibly be beat, you come across something as simple and   
        stunning as this!  Architect Lines this is pretty darn beautiful!  I could find fabulous, unique frames at   
      Goodwill and get to painting!!  So far this is my #1 due to cost effectiveness and simplicity...I'm sure if I 
       keep searching I will end up changing my vision, but for now I will sleep with white frames dancing 
        like sugar plumbs in my head...







0 comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day to read your sweet comments!