Pages

Identical or Fraternal Twins...

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Today's post is a followup to last week's chair post. 

I finally got around to painting the second chair and decided to go a little different route with this one.


I originally planned to paint this chair exactly like the other one, but then decided against it.  I  picked a complimenting fabric and color so that they could be used together or separately.



In case you didn't catch the before here is a refresher...



So what do you think?  Do you prefer identical or fraternal twins? 

If you haven't already done so...don't forget to sign up for the fabulous giveaway that ends on June 2nd!

You get to pick an item of your choice and help a great cause at the same time...



Linking up here :-)

6 comments:

Brandy~GreyLaneHome said...

In this case I'm like fraternal twins. Your chairs look great.

Laura said...

Oooooo... I love them both. Its amazing how two chairs take on such different personalities with different color/fabric. FAB :)

Jenni said...

LOVE them!! Usuallly I'm into matching but these look great:) Do you mind sharing where the fabrics came from? I love both!!

Carolyn said...

They are both beautiful and it would be hard to choose which one, but I would like identical and would pick the white.

Unknown said...

I think I love fraternal twins, great colors. I am amazed its the same chair. Just dropping in from the May Day Hop and would love to invite you to share this at Freedom Fridays Blog Hop. So hoping to see you there!
PS I am now following you.

Anonymous said...

I love what you've done with both your chairs

Post a Comment

It makes my day to read your sweet comments!