Pages

Is it Spring Yet!!??

Monday, March 5, 2012

We have had fabulous weather here this weekend and it has given me Spring fever! 

Is anyone else there with me yet? 

I am dying to makeover our back yard this summer and have been scouring Pinterest for some inspiration.

I thought I would share so you can all drool with me :-)

Pinned Image
via

This walkway is just lovely!  I love when the most simple things are the most beautiful!

 
Pinned Image
via


How fun are these tire planters?!  I would never have thought to paint tires like that!



Pinned Image

 via

How brilliant to use an old dresser as a planter!  I would change a few things about this look, but such a brilliant idea!

So how about you all?  Do you have your gardening gloves out yet?

4 comments:

Laurie @ Stylin Savanna said...

Ohhh, I love picture #1. and how creative with the tires!

Eschelle Westwood Mumfection said...

I have been collecting things on pinterest to fix my balcony up too!! I just need to deal with my storage problem lol!!!

Sugarr2518 said...

I completely know where your coming from, as far as Spring fever goes!!! I have been ready for the past month or so. We have had a VERY mild winter. It gets warm and then cold, just ready for summer and to get back outside! I was just pinning some things for making a garden/landscaping, too! I love the picture of the lights you have there:) Spring needs to be here already!!!

Flo said...

I love the tire planters! antd your blog is very interesting
;)
FLO
http://fiorelladesigns.blogspot.fr/

Post a Comment

It makes my day to read your sweet comments!