Pages

Craving Some Tangerine

Thursday, January 12, 2012

I have had zero inspiration for one of my projects for the past 4 or 5 months and it has been making me crazy.  I have felt like I am trying to force an idea, which never works.
Well, all of that has changed!  Thanks to my favorite addiction, Pinterest!! 

Pinned Image
via
Pinned Image
via 


Pinned Image
via




I have always loved orange and already have small bits of it infused around the house and I love the orange with brown...so I think Tangerine is going to be the perfect choice for my next project.




What about you...do you love or hate the Tangerine?

7 comments:

Linda said...

Hi Brooke,
I'm loving this orange and I plan to use it in my breakfast area. I have two slip covered chairs from Ikea in white and I'll add a small round coffee table that I plan on painting tangerine orange. Walls will be from Valspar color Withered Moss (it's a great green color). I'm loving the energy of this color.

Brooke @ Spruce Your Nest said...

That sounds gorgeous Linda! This color just makes me so happy!

Vanessa said...

Hi, Brook

I know what you mean. I have been feeling uninspired as well. But I do love this color. Its a happy color. Maybe I need to change it up in my home too. I am going to give it a try. Thanks.

Vanessa

Anonymous said...

love orange and light blue and chocolate brown! AND found your blog thru pinterest!! so adicted love it and your blog!

greatgaunts said...

Love the tangerine. And I think I have a couple of the same orange candles. It's nice to take a break from the coral and just commit already. :D

Barbara Nimmo said...

As I stumbled upon this delightful post about craving some tangerine in home decor, I couldn't help but be captivated by the author's passion for infusing vibrant hues into living spaces while being mindful of our budgets.
https://www.promocodehq.com/blog/

Ashlee Rolfson said...

The versatility of tangerine is truly remarkable. Whether it's used as a bold statement color or as an accent hue to add pops of warmth, it has the power to invigorate any room.
http://www.frugalishness.com/promotions/

Post a Comment

It makes my day to read your sweet comments!