Pages

Christmas Favorites

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Since Christmas is less than a week away I thought I would share my final Pinterest favorites of the season!

Drum roll please...........

via
I am just drooling over everything in this bedroom!  I just want to crawl up in that bed with a cup of coffee and a good book!  I don't even have our bedroom decorated :-(

via
I adore these little Elves!  Aren't they just the cutest things ever?!

via

I love the simplicity and rustic nature of this birch wreath.  It is by far my favorite of the season!  Every detail is perfect to me, right down to the burlap ribbon.

via
Last, but not least, this advent calender is perfection!!  You know how much I love me some branches ;-)

This has been such a fun Christmas season for me now that I am aware of the blog world...I can't believe what I have been missing.

If you want to check out some of my other favorite Christmas inspirations, or any other inspirations for that matter, follow me on Pinterest.

3 comments:

Julia @ 551Eastdesign said...

I LOVE the wreath! It would be perfect to hang all winter long...or maybe I'm just too lazy to change my wreath. :)

Robin Johnson said...

The log wreath is amamzing. I'll be pinning that one for next year.

Unknown said...

Great inspiration Brooke! I needed that this morning! I'm so glad to be bloggy friends with you! Thanks for the sweet note about my new bloggy party!!! I hope you and your family have a VERY Merry Christmas!!!

XO,
Aimee from ItsOverflowing.com

Post a Comment

It makes my day to read your sweet comments!