Pages

Colors that make my heart swoon :-)

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Doesn't this BHG room make you smile just looking at it! I want to feel this way when I walk in my door everyday...

I have been addicted to warm, fall colors for my decor for the last 7 years, but recently I just felt like I needed a little more cheeriness and brightness filling our home.  I loved my deep burgundy and olive greens, but honestly it just made me want to curl up and take a nap...not like that's a bad thing :-)  But we needed some energy in our house!

It is amazing how a couple changes can completely transform your house!  A new rug, throw and a couple new pillows and I was already achieving a feeling of vibrancy I was looking for.


It will be a slow process, but in the meantime I will keep swooning over these gorgeous rooms...
living coastal
bhg
cottage living

Ok, I'll stop now, I'm sure you get the idea :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day to read your sweet comments!